This is more of an idea than a recipe as you can include almost anything you want - but until recently it hadn't even occurred to me to make one of these before. They make a nice change for a breakfast/ brunch/ even lunch - a different way of serving a full English that means you need to cook less food (one sausage per person is enough for instance) so a little goes a long way - good perhaps if you are cooking for crowds.
I cooked some hash browns in the oven plus a couple of sausages, several rashers of streaky bacon and some scrambled eggs. I used Mission Deli wraps as they are really big.
Spread a little hot sauce on the wrap if desired, and sprinkle over grated cheese. Pile in the cooked breakfast....
.. wrap, and enjoy! I didn't take any photos of the finished dish but I still can't get the hang of how to fold burritos anyway! These made a nice change for lunch as my fiancé pretty much always wants a bacon sandwich at the weekend and I'm trying to find ways to do different things that he will still like!
clicksor_enable_inter = true; clicksor_maxad = -1;
clicksor_hourcap = -1; clicksor_showcap = 2;
clicksor_enable_adhere = false;
//default pop-under house ad url
clicksor_enable_pop = true; clicksor_frequencyCap = -1;
durl = '';clicksor_mobile_redirect = false;
//default banner house ad url
clicksor_default_url = '';
clicksor_banner_border = '#fec700'; clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#000000'; clicksor_banner_text_color = '#666666';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = false; clicksor_banner_text_banner = false;
clicksor_layer_border_color = '#fec700';
clicksor_layer_ad_bg = '#FFFFFF'; clicksor_layer_ad_link_color = '#000000';
clicksor_layer_ad_text_color = '#666666'; clicksor_text_link_bg = '';
clicksor_text_link_color = ''; clicksor_enable_text_link = false;
This was both the most memorable meal of my life, and the most forgettable, because I can barely recall what I ate (though luckily for this ...
This pie is based on an idea I saw in a Slimming World book or magazine a while ago but isn't actually particularly Slimming - I wanted ...
I love apple crumble but as my husband doesn't eat apple I almost never make it - because I feel like I'd have to make him an equi...
Here's an Easter twist on one of my favourite breakfast or brunch dishes, eggs benedict - it uses hot cross buns, hence the name eggs ...
Where can you hear from Michael Zee, the man behind the Instagram sensation Symmetry Breakfasts, Kate Doran from food blog Little Loaf, Al...
Part 2 of my travel review of the Galapagos islands, where we were based out of the Finch Bay Eco hotel in Santa Cruz. Puerto Ayora, Santa...
After a few road trips around the US I bought a cookery book called 'America's Most Wanted Recipes' - it contains copycat recipe...
I must have made this card seven years ago because it has my address written inside when I moved house... to my home before this one! I mo...
Well, it's been quite a year for me - how about you? 2016 had some major highlights - I got married in June, went on honeymoon to the ...
- Alphabakes Challenge: April 2016
- Breakfast Burritos
- How to use a Garrett Frill Cutter to make Ruffles ...
- Restaurant review: Tayyabs, Whitechapel
- Meal Planning Monday Week 14
- Floating Anti-Gravity Mini Egg White Chocolate and...
- Homemade hand-decorated Easter Eggs
- Easter Chick Cupcakes
- Chocolate Easter Cupcakes
- Maple and Tarragon Pork Chops wth Sweet Potato Tra...
- Restaurant review: Caravaggio, London
- Meal Planning Monday Week 13
- Kiwi and Lime Cupcakes
- Spiralized Salmon and Broccoli Balls with Carrot P...
- Pink and White Tattered Lace Shoe Birthday Card
- Restaurant review: Thiwanya, Holborn, London
- Restaurant review: Pan de Vie matcha cafe, London
- Oxo Butternut Squash and Coconut Milk Soup
- Meal Planning Monday Week 12
- Easter Mini Egg Ombre Pinata Cake
- Spiralized Butternut Squash with Prawns and Mascar...
- Tattered Lace Especially for You Pink Sparkle Card...
- Brush embroidery: a step-by-step guide
- Restaurant review: Meatliquor, Islington
- Cherry and Almond Cakes
- Meal Planning Monday week 11
- Lemon and Mascarpone Mothers' Day Cake with Painte...
- Spiralizer Saturday Round-up and March challenge
- Pistachio Chicken with Pomegranate
- A Friend is a Gift card
- Butterscotch Cow Cookies with an engraved rolling ...
- ▼ March (31)
- ► 2015 (266)
- ► 2014 (121)
Powered by Blogger.